Saturday, November 06, 2010

How does your mo grow...

MovemberDo you know about the month of Movember? It's the month formerly known as November, and it is changing the face of men's health. Men grow out their mo's, or moustaches, if you will, for the entire month to raise awareness for prostate cancer.

NS and most of his co-workers are participating this year. I've donned a fake moustache and a light blue shirt and placed the picture on my Facebook profile. I'm also trying to raise money to donate through my H2O at Home business. I've vowed to donate 20% of my November sales to Movember. The tally as of tonight is $61, and I'd really like to reach $200 or more. With a couple holiday shopping expos in the next couple weeks, I think this goal is more than achievable.

Are you participating or know someone who is?

WooWoo's Movember photo

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

With one thing and another, I completely forgot about it... damn damn damn!