Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Closing out the month...

November, NaBloPoMo, and Movember come to a close this evening. My November had me getting started with an incredible business, finishing up my first semester back in school, watching my husband grow a moustache so horrible that he got an award for having the worst moustache, enjoying snow and Thanksgiving (with power!), and now ready to donate $270 to Movember. I had a goal to be able to donate $200 and was able to surpass that by $70! Hoping for another great month of giving next month.

Too bad I couldn't quite follow through with NaBloPoMo this year. Oh well, there's always next year!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

I completely forgot about Movember :) If I had remembered I would have grown one...

Hazelnice said...

I am so grateful for the blessing that comes to me every year, supporting Movember and projectboobies is another accomplishment for my part.