Friday, November 12, 2010

Barely...

With less than 15 minutes to spare in NaBloPoMo day 12, I'm starting this post. I've been a busy girl this evening in preparation for my first Holiday Shopping Expo in which I will share my H2O at Home products and business with the visitors. It seems like it will be fun, and I hope it is. It's been a fiasco leading up to now in trying to coordinate with the other H2O at Home advisors, but I think we're all settled and ready to put our best foot forward in the morning. Tomorrow promises to be a very long day since I will wake at 4:30 in the morning to go to class and then leave from there to drive the hour and a half to the Expo location to begin setting up for the 7 hour show. And, then there's the clean up afterwards and the even longer drive home. I'll probably crash as soon as I step through the door of the house.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Last minute posts are awesome, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise... (this coming from somebody who's been there, and got the badge)