Thursday, December 03, 2009

For the sake of time...

Considering I still need to shower before I crawl into bed for the night, I'm jotting down a few bullets.

  • Yesterday morning was a glorious morning with nearly no back pain. I could turn my torso any which way I was so inclined. I could even move from sitting to standing with near ease. Finally! Hallelujah!! This was until approximately two and half hours later when Miss P escaped out the back door, knocking me down to land directly on my left hip. The quick jarring of my spine immediately sent a shock to my brain, and we're back to difficult movement and stiff changes of position.

  • That little escapade of hers nearly cost her a nice new doggie bed for Christmas. I had just processed the order before it all went down.

  • Speaking of orders, M and J's birthday party is in a couple days. I waited as long as I could to get a decent attendee count before placing my order for party supplies and favors. Considering they want a Super Mario party, and the distribution for that particular party theme seems limited to Amazon and eBay, it was a must order online type of thing. I paid way too much for the expedited shipping to ensure everything would arrive by Friday, tomorrow. There were two orders involved in this. One of those orders I had to cancel today because it still had not shipped, and the other was shipping quickly, but for some reason isn't being delivered expeditiously. Latest report from UPS tracking is that this package will not arrive tomorrow. I may very likely refuse delivery on Monday if that is when it comes. Otherwise, they will have another Super Mario party next year.

  • Spaghetti dinner with a toddler is bound to stir some hearty laughs in the belly. This much fun with food is probably illegal somewhere...

Carefully gather saucy noodles in mouth while hovering over plate.


Prepare for tasty consumption.


Swing the noodles round and round and side to side...don't forget the crazy eyes!


I don't understand why you're laughing like that...or why you've got the camera out.


And, now, the wee saucy one is awake again. Dagnabit! No clean mama tonight:(

3 comments:

Susan said...

I'm so glad you posted the pictures. I needed a smile today.

Churlita said...

I love those pics. they make me feel so tidy.

Sorry to hear about your back.

Pamela said...

Hope your back feels better soon!
Sauce sauce and more sauce.