Sunday, November 22, 2009

No improvement...

I've given up hope on the vicodin. Anything that makes me feel that awful without actually providing any pain relief just doesn't belong in my body.

Today has been another day of dysfunction for my back. I've become entirely too frustrated with the lack of improvement in this condition. The drugs don't help at all; the ice and heat don't help at all; unless I would be worse without those things, which I don't see being possible since each and every movement of my body requires an excessive amount of deep calming breathing and pauses for regaining the will to continue said movement.

Other than that, we watched Inglourious Basterds with the in-laws this evening, which was a fine treat filled with laughter.

Hoping for a better day tomorrow...I can't imagine it would really be worse than the last three.

No comments: