Friday, November 20, 2009

My boys Friday - J...

Saving my backache woes for another day, I'm placing some well-deserved attention on my sweet boy, J. He is definitely sweet, without a doubt. He has grown more considerate of and attentive to others in his old age, that of nearly 6 years. I'm certain this is in no small way attributable to his very sensitive nature. Any minor infraction results in his feelings being hurt, and he will be sure to tell you as much. But, he also has an extraordinarily expressive face and delights in bringing laughter and joy to those around him, especially by way of a goofy look on his face.





He's usually very cautious in his adventures, like when he insisted upon using the floating doughnut in a few inches of water at the wave pool.


Loves his mama.


Knows how to use a sticker.


Fun to photograph.


Tells silly stories and sings silly songs.


Is a wonderful brother...mostly.


A daydreamer.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I keep forgetting you are writing every day!!!