Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What would you do?

If you had reason to think (via blog stat tracking info) someone you considered a trusted friend (specifically a friend on Facebook) told your ex to read a blog post written by your significant other that (albeit rightly) refers to the ex as a douchebag (though it wasn't the subject of the post), would you "unfriend" said person(s) on Facebook right away or ask them whether they said anything first? Though I don't care if he reads the post, it feels like a betrayal to tell him to read it without even talking to me, so if they did, I would remove them from my Facebook friends. Do I trust them to answer me honestly if I ask?

4 comments:

Belle - A Beauty livin with her Beast said...

A true friend would answer you honestly...you will know in your heart and sould if they dont.

Anonymous said...

Hey. I'd ask the person. Chances are though they've already read this though if they follow away so they know your intention to ask them. Then, depending on their answer and reasoning, I'd blackball them. But then again, I'm angry and bitter and would punish them. But that's just me.
-Amy

Churlita said...

I'd ask them first. I'm sure they read this too. If you can see their face, you'll know whether they're being honest or not. If not, then I'd unfriend them in every way possible.

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

I think I will ask first, but the more I try, I can't figure out any other explanation.

They don't read this blog...just the other one.