Saturday, January 10, 2009

Show me what you workin' with, Santa...

Woo: Now I have a fairy. And a fairyland. With a garden!

NS: You need to stop looking at Facebook.

Woo (with a wee bit too much determined, important excitement in her voice): But I need to see Santa strip, and I need eight more cookies to feed him, and this will get me eight more cookies!!!

NS: Closes my laptop lid with my fingers still resting on the keyboard as I burst into "I know that is the most ludicrous series of statements ever uttered" chuckles.

So much for Facebook just being a virtual reunion...it's officially another super ridiculous, albeit entertaining, timesuck of my internet usage.

4 comments:

Churlita said...

I don't use any of the applications on FAcebook, but the social part of it is still a HUGE time suck for me.

Pamela said...

Wait, where do you find Santa strip???

I wonder if you could find me on facebook... ha.

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

churlita - Gotta spend the time somehow. At least facebook makes things social;>

pamela - Santa strip is here. Considering I kinda suck at finding people on facebook that aren't from my high school or in my email address book, I doubt I could find you;> Now the question is, could you find me?

NoRegrets said...

Thank you! I'm never sure though if I should add those applications...
And that is a good question. Perhaps I will try...