Sunday, November 23, 2008

Promise I'm not shutting down...

We moved to our house a couple weeks after my last post, where there is no permanent internet available besides dial-up. A question we didn't think to ask since we aren't exactly out in the middle of nowhere. Alas, we currently have an air card that I use mainly for working. We share it during non-work hours, but with the cap on usage, we try to minimize our internet time to only essential tasks.

We have paid one of the cable providers here to do the work necessary to make our house serviceable, so we expect to return to normal life in a few more weeks. Just checking in. Can't wait to catch up with everyone; I feel so lost and disconnected.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

well, hi! :)

Churlita said...

That sucks. I hope you get it fixed soon.

NoRegrets said...

Glad all is well! ok, except for the internet.