Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Because the only thing I should be doing instead is cleaning...

While catching up on blog-reading over the past few days, I came across a unique way to answer some questions. Since I still had my iTunes open from adding some new holiday music, I decided I could do this one. An easy way to post something, at the very least.

Here's how it works:
1. Put your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter what.

Q. What would best describe your personality?
A. "Time After Time" by Chet Baker (Mabye I'm consistent?)
Q. If some one says it's okay you say...
A. "You Want This" by Janet Jackson (Sounds a bit conceited.)
Q. What do you like in a guy/girl?
A. "Armageddon It" by Def Leppard (Treat every day with me as if it might be the last? Certainly sounds like a good idea.)
Q.How do you feel today?
A. "Stars on the Water" by Jimmy Buffett (Like a boat among many boats scattered in the darkness of the sea, floating aimlessly? Maybe.)
Q.What is your life's purpose?
A. "Lovely Cruise" by Jimmy Buffett (While I think it shouldn't play the same artist back to back on shuffle, I think this one is very fitting.)
Q. What is your motto?
A. "I Shall Believe" by Sheryl Crow (Definitely, as in I shall believe that everything has a purpose.)
Q. What do your friends think of you?
A. "Tonight, Tonight" by Smashing Pumpkins (Like they're reading my thoughts about my plans to call or email? Sure.)
Q. What do you think of your friends?
A. "It's Alright" by Jay-Z (Yep. It's always alright with friends.)
Q. What do you think of your parents?
A. "In America" by Creed (Um, well, yeah, I suppose this applies.)
Q.What do your parents think of you?
A. "La Fiesta" by Will Smith (They think I'm a party? Woo-hoo!)
Q. What do you think about very often?
A. "Smack My Bitch Up" by The Prodigy (I don't think so, but that was funny.)
Q. What do you think of your best friend?
A. "She Will be Loved" by Maroon 5 (So very, very true.)
Q. What do you think of the person you love?
A. "Trucker Hat" by Bowling for Soup (I've tried to make this fit, but I still can't get how this might apply.)
Q.What is your life story?
A. "Jimi Thing" by Dave Matthews Band (I hope not; it's kinda depressing.)
Q. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. "Flat on the Floor" by Carrie Underwood (If this means I won't ever really grow up and will always be able to have fun like a kid does until I die, then I'm good with this.)
Q. What do you think when you see the person you love?
A. "Touch" by Amerie (Oh, yes! And I can't wait;>)
Q. What is your hobby/interest?
A. "Loser" by 3 Doors Down (That's just mean.)
Q. What will they play at your funeral?
A. "Hooch" by Everything (This would be hilarious.)
Q. What is your biggest secret?
A. "Roll On (Fold Mix)" by Sneaker Pimps (As in deodorant? Not now, but I have tried it.)

7 comments:

Jonathan said...

I was smiling all the way through that, but when I saw "Loser" for your hobby, I laughed out loud.

Great blog post :)

NoRegrets said...

Um, what if you dont have an ipod? :-)
Happy new year!

Tera said...

That is just too cool! Too bad I don't have a ipod :-(

Victoria said...

OOOoooh, I like this!

Victoria said...

Am steaaaaaaling this!!!! :D

fringes said...

Officially stolen by nakedpics. Thanks for another great idea. How many more post ideas can we possibly steal from you?

Happy new year!

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

I'm glad y'all enjoyed this post. It was quite funny to do.

noregrets and tera - You don't actually need an iPod to have iTunes. iTunes is just a software you can download to store, organize, play, etc. your music. I didn't have it before I got my iPod, but I have found out since that there are plenty of people that use it without.