Friday, November 02, 2007

Wooooof...

newfie pupThis afternoon NS, the boys, and I went to a dog show being held in the area. Our purpose was to meet with a breeder of Newfoundland puppies. Unfortunately, that specific breeder wasn't there by the time we got there, but we did get to see one spectacular Newfie. He'd already won before we arrived and won another prize after. He was gorgeous and huge and loveable.

The breeder NS contacted won't have any puppies available until March, but I'll be putting down a deposit as a Christmas present for NS. How cute will that be? Baby and puppy joining the family together;>

Last weekend I went shopping with my mom and grandmother and the boys. I picked out the sweetest little outfit for Baby Woo-Woo; it's baby blue and covered in baby paw prints and has a little puppy patch that says, "I love my puppy." It just seemed too perfect to pass up, especially considering it was a long-sleeve, long-pant piece with a matching pair of booties (although I think it's weird that the booties seem to have bear heads on them), bib, and hat for $15.

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

My parents have got Newfoundlands.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonbeckett73/tags/newfoundland

They are the most wonderful, biggest, softest, slobbery, crazy, nutty dogs in the world.

Nana in Peter Pan is a Newfy.

Susan said...

Cute!!!!

Chebbles' Mama said...

How cute! What an exciting year this is turning out to be for your family -- big additions, big puppies, and a big move!

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

jonathan - I've seen some of your pics of their Newfoundlands. I can hardly wait to add one to our family.

susan - Very;>

chebbles' mama - It's definitely turning out to be a whirlwind of change.