Monday, November 12, 2007

That time of year...

Christmas presentIt's the time of year when people start asking what I want for Christmas. NS was the first to put the pressure on, and I could only come up with one thing I'd like to have, a kneeling chair. He refuses to get me a chair for Christmas, said I should go ahead and get it but it cannot be my Christmas present. I've got nothing else tangible or purchaseable on my wishlist. Right now about the only thing I want if I can't have NS home for a Christmas (third Christmas as a couple, third one the Navy has made him spend on a boat) is to just be able to talk to him during that time. Since his laptop seems to have committed suicide, that may not be an easy feat.

What are you asking/hoping for Christmas? I need some ideas;>

3 comments:

Susan said...

Dishes. I live a dull life.

Belle - A Beauty livin with her Beast said...

OooOo ask for a laptop!...then you can ship it to him....

FENICLE said...

I want princess cut platinum diamond earrings. I'm probably getting something for the house :)