Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tequila, mind-altering at its best...

What is it about that smooth spirit that not only makes memories disappear but boosts the rating of everyone 10 points on the 10-point scale of attractiveness, putting anyone with a sober rating of 1 or higher off the charts?

I watched my guilty pleasure realty show this evening, and I couldn't stop giggling when everyone got drunk doing shots of tequila and drinking margaritas. The highlights of my entertainment came from the not-so-lanky geek busting out with a round-off into a back hand-spring and the ensuing reactions from the rest of the group, especially the kisses from his partner in competition.

Tequila's awesome...so is laughter;>

7 comments:

Chebbles' Mama said...

That is so awesome -- I love Beauty & The Geek too -- but we cancelled our satellite... boohoo!!! I'll have to wait until the tequila drinking comes out on DVD. Hopefully by then, you and I can hoist our own tequilas over our nursing babies!

Dixie said...

Yeah tequila is the best! I just recently found the wonderfulness that is Patrone. I love it!!

Susan said...

Oh tequila. The things I've done while drinking too much tequila. I can't even go into them with the boys pictures being on your page. It's just not right. lol

NoRegrets said...

I love Tequila, despite the fact that I've been sick sick drunk on it a couple times. It just is still so good. Yes, Patron. 1800 is also good. I would love to try all the new small label tequilas. Yum.

Tera said...

I heart Tequila.

Jonathan said...

You know, I don't think I have ever drunk Tequila.

I have got very drunk indeed on Margheritas though. And lager. And wine. And real ale. And cider. And port. And sherry.

I should probably shut up... lol

FENICLE said...

The only think awesome about it is the salt, lime & body licking!!!