Monday, November 05, 2007

Looking on the bright side...

3 months is not 6...
There will be no more sea trips after this one...
There are several stops scheduled during this half of the trip, which means we will be able to talk in real time rather than relying solely on email...
Deployment comes with financial benefits...
He will not miss Baby Woo-Woo's birth...
I am not alone...

I've been a mess today. I knew I would cry. I did. Many times. All day. I might start again now. This sucks...but it could be worse.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Ugh. It's never fun to be apart, but especially pregnant. Don't our armed forces realize you need someone to rub your feet?

NoRegrets said...

Hang in there...

Susan said...

I just want to send you tons of hugs.

lilcali2mama said...

*hugs*

And...in the meantime...you have US. To listen, to support, and to care....

Hang in there and continue to look on the brighter side....but don't feel like you have to constantly put up a brave face. It's okay to feel sad (or any other emotion you want to feel)

Cagey said...

Oh, I have been thinking of you!

Hang in there. I hate separations, too. The only good thing is they make you appreciate the other.

{{hugs}}

Dixie said...

((HUGS))

Lots and lots of them!!