Saturday, November 03, 2007

Kickin' it...

It's been a few weeks since I was able to truly admit I've felt movement from Baby Woo-Woo. The past couple of nights have brought lots of smiles out of me. This boy seems to be taking after one of his big brothers, feeling comfy in a breech position. He was in that position when we last saw him a couple weeks ago, and judging by the dance going on in my pelvis every so often each day, he's happy that way;> Unlike his big brother, Baby Woo-Woo does not have to share his space with another baby and will very likely have the room to turn should he choose to do so. (Poor J, procrastination did not work out well for him when he waited until 36 weeks to make a move with his head; it was quite fun to watch, though.) I am not in the least bit concerned with whether or not he does since I've decided to opt for a repeat c-section. I just wish some of these kicks would get strong enough to come through to the outside world tomorrow so that NS won't have to wait three months to feel him move.

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

Do you ever take the time to really think about what's going on - that while going about your daily life, your body is building a whole new person in secret?

It's amazing, and totally brilliant.

FENICLE said...

Here is to hoping he'll decide to move a bit for ya soon!!!!

EsLocura said...

baby feet are so damn cute. what a wondrous thing the growth of a baby.

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

jonathan - I do sometimes, and it makes me appreciate how very okay it is that I'm always tired;>

fenicle - He didn't kick it up enough notches to allow NS to join in the fun, but I'm still enjoying myself;>

eslocura - They really are too cute.