Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I must stop this...

This being putting off my daily post until there are only 20 minutes left in the day.

So, in the interest of the time crunch, I can only offer a preview of what's to come in the next few days.

Tomorrow: A purse meme, which will include photos!
Thursday: Well, it must inevitably be the Thanksgiving post;>
Friday: My thoughts on the carding procedures stores use for alcohol and tobacco purchases.

Now, it's time to say good night. Sleep tight, y'all.

4 comments:

Cagey said...

Um, I cannot wait to see the purse meme. A purse meme? really?

NoRegrets said...

oooohhh purse meme... I only recently became addicted to purses. Can't wait to see. I may share my own too.

fringes said...

I've always hated the word purse. Don't mind handbag. But I am still trying to come up with the perfect word.

Chebbles' Mama said...

That's funny -- I'm trying to do the daily post too, and a few nights ago, I actually jumped out of bed (a feat for you and me in our current states, no?) and raced to the computer to type something -- anything -- in there. Hub-D was mystified. I jump for NOTHING these days, except NaPaBloMo I guess...
Congrats on sticking in there with me!!