Saturday, November 10, 2007

I don't actually have a penis...

but it's enlightening to read about how easy and fun my life would be if only I had a bigger penis.

In case that doesn't make it obvious, I've been bombarded by penis enlargement spam email lately. Speaking from a woman's point of view, these folks are full of crap.

Here are a few of the subject lines I've encountered recently:

Ask us how to achieve your true manhood. We've got an answer!
Hmmm...I'd have to say "true manhood" involves a bit more than increasing the size of your penis.

As your dic'k gets larger, no woman will say "no" [sic]
Let's pray the guy who might believe this will still accept "no" for an answer.

All that really matters for a hot woman, is a size of your dic'k! [sic]
Even hot women occasionally want more from a guy than to just be a big dick.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Crap... so I've been paying out all this money on big red sportscars, and all manner of enhancement surgery, and I didn't really need to?

Dixie said...

I don't have one either, but someone sure wants to make it bigger and thicker!