Monday, August 27, 2007

Well, I do like straw hats...

Even if I don't wear them;>




You're Adventures of Huckleberry Finn!

by Mark Twain

With an affinity for floating down the river, you see things in black
and white. The world is strange and new to you and the more you learn about it, the less
it makes sense. You probably speak with an accent and others have a hard time
understanding you and an even harder time taking you seriously. Nevertheless, your
adventurous spirit is admirable. You really like straw hats.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



This is a baby step. I know I left y'all hanging about NYC, and then I took off for a week to Chicagoland without even telling, and I've gone and had an uneventful first appointment without making a peep...my sincerest apologies. I may muster enough energy to post again later today. No promises, though.

5 comments:

Tera said...

I hear you on the energy thing...glad to see you posted though, at least we know you're well! :)

heather said...

hey, even if all you manage to do is post a quiz thingy like this that's more than fine with me. just a little something to let us know you're still among the living.

the zombie-like feeling we get. :-)


btw, you do know about signing up with gerber, pampers, nestle, and all the other baby related companies right? i signed up for everything under the sun when i was preggers with cheeks and any of the samples i was sent that i didn't use for cheeks i donated to the local pantry, i also gave them the coupons for stuff i didn't want and they used them to purchase stuff to give to other new mothers. baby food and formula along with diapers and wipes are a few things few people think to donate and they are always needed.

FENICLE said...

I'm glad you're back...I was missing you!!!!

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

heather - I do know about the sign-ups. I still get stuff from when I signed up last time. I usually pass them along to my co-worker who had her baby boy in January.

Roadchick said...

Cool - the 'chick was also Huckleberry Finn.

The pregnancy lack-of-energy sucks but it will get better.

Cherish yourself a little!