Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My office smells so pretty...


I should have known there was an ulterior motive to asking for my work address. I should have known because the Navy husband of one of my co-workers pulled the same trick on her, claiming it was for boat contact information.

NS and I shared a few very brief phone calls Sunday evening and Monday morning since the sub was in port for repairs...I swear that thing shouldn't be considered sea-worthy when they can't go out for two weeks without breaking half their parts. That was a nice surprise by itself, but these gorgeous flowers? Well, it's a nice physical reminder that he's thinking of me. It would be wonderful if they'd last until he gets back, but I don't think that's likely. So, I'll just enjoy their presence as long as I can, waiting patiently.

5 comments:

Denise M said...

totally know how you are feeling about your NS, and the boat! "mud-darts"!

Dixie said...

Awww, that is soo sweet. He needs to give my man some pointers.

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

denise m - I'm both thankful and sorry that you can empathize;>

dixie - He is generally a sweet guy. He probably should offer lessons;>

Dr.Jeeeol said...

You should marry him.

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

dr. jeeeol - When the question is asked, the answer will be yes;>