Monday, March 19, 2007

I'll have cheese and crackers with those whines...


Cheese, crackers, and a glass of wine are a perfectly acceptable dinner, right? I made sure to have a variety of both cheese and crackers. Most of the crackers were wheat-ish, and the wine was red, so I'm sure it could even be deemed a healthy meal. Most importantly, I have discovered that a full glass of wine right before the boys' bedtime makes it so much fun...even when they aren't cooperating;>

The aforementioned feast was for me only. M and J had chicken and rice casserole with peaches and chocolate milk - rich, chocolatey Ovaltine!

5 comments:

de said...

I can't wait to have some wine! Also, oysters. *sigh*

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

de - It's a trade-off. I wouldn't mind being in your position, either;>

heather said...

been there done that! sometimes a bit of alcohol can be a good thing. it takes the edge off and allows me to get goofy with cheeks. something that i have a hard time with normally.

Jonathan said...

Hmmm... while half watching the news the other evening, they "reliably reported" that drinking wine every night was a great way to cause liver failure.

We drink wine more than we admit. Not every night, but it made me think.

Last night I drank fruit juice.

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

heather - Exactly;>

jonathan - I believe that might very well be the case, but the moderate wine-drinkers will die from liver failure years later than those who don't or those who over-indulge;>