Tuesday, March 27, 2007

He's funny...


This is what J was doing on our way home this evening. It's no wonder M was cracking up behind me, almost breathless as he shouts with glee between snorts, "He's funny! Brother's funny!!" J acts amazed that everything appears to be red;>

While out for our walk with Big Dog, we see a Jeep with its hood open. The word Jeep is embedded into the inside of the hood. J's reaction?

"Mom, what's that say? J...E...E...P...spells car!"
"No, hun, it spells Jeep."
"Jeep car."
"Sure. That works, too."

4 comments:

Ariel said...

This is beyond cute. I want my whole world to look red.

heather said...

do you mind if i go for green instead? :-)

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

ariel - You can use our read bowl to make your world red anytime you want;>

heather - Green is a great color. Go for it! I think I'll go with a nice tealish turquoise blue myself;>

Chebbles' Mama said...

Hilarious! i love that he was surprised by how everything looked red. Kids are so great.