Friday, February 16, 2007

Have you been paying attention?

I'm not sure how many of y'all have noticed the Online Community section in my sidebar, but there are buttons linking to two forums over there.

The first, Community of Bloggers, is a forum started by this guy, whom I've mentioned a time or two on here before. He started this because there are some things we blogger people might want to talk with other bloggers about but don't want to simply create a blog post about, hoping for feedback in comments. It's been great for me in the few questions I've asked (like how to have links open in a new window), so I highly recommend taking a gander at what's over there.

Girls Rule...Boys Drool is a forum specifically for women started a while ago by heather. It died out a bit, so through an appeal posted at the Community of Bloggers forum, she is trying to revive it. After checking it out, I was amazed and impressed at this perfect place for online women to commune and chat about anything and everything. So, I want all my ladies to go now and register! You can find out what I did for NS as a Valentine's Day surprise if you do...

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

Woohoo - is this part of my 15 minutes of fame?

Heather said...

Hey, thanks for the plug (for both sites)! I've been meaning to do the same, actually. :)

Dr.Jeeeol said...

Your blog is lookin great!

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

jonathan - 15 minutes? I hope it'll be more than that.

heather - I'd been meaning to do this for a few days at least, too.

dr. jeeeol - Thank you;>