Monday, February 19, 2007

Can't find that here...

Seriously, people search for the weirdest things. I think most of them are highly disappointed to see what they see here after clicking through.

Topping the list of how people get here through searching is "celebrate woo woo", so that is perfectly fine, and these people are probably not disappointed by finding this blog. I'd even venture to guess they are actually looking for this blog when searching for that.

Now, the more wacky interesting searches...

boys sucking worker
I'm sure I've got all those words floating around in posts here, but definitely not in that order
morning noon and night woo woo woo song
Sounds like a perfectly romantic love song
sex with confessions husband doesn't know
What? Confessing to husband during sex?? Seems an inappropriate time to start confessions, especially if they are sex confessions
two boys picture looking at each other
Not sure what they were trying to find, but I've got at least one of those, like this one
ticklishness
Don't know what information they're seeking about this condition, but I doubt I've been helpful unless they just need to know they aren't alone
morwenna meaning
"sea wave"...which was fitting for my corydora
fully clothed shower
um, I just don't know
blowjob contagious cold
Since contagious was thrown in there, I'll assume some poor soul was concerned about passing on a cold to their partner's penis...or maybe some guy thinks his penis caught a cold;>

6 comments:

briliantdonkey said...

My strangest to date continues to be "mexican donkey sex girls" or something like that. Now that you mention it on this post, what IS the meaning of your title anyways? I think I made a guess in an earlier comment but forgot to go back and check. Love the new banner by the way. Saw your comment over at that forum you posted about the other day. Tried to comment there but it won't let me as of yet.

BD

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

The 2 boys & an angel title? It refers to my 2 boys, my twin sons, M and J, and the baby I lost in August, whom I call Baby Angel for blogging purposes.

k8 said...

laughing out loud at work...people think yer crazy. oh well.

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

k8 - Yeah...who cares what those crazy work people think;>

briliantdonkey said...

errr actually I meant YOUR screen name not the blog name. the 'woo woo'. My bad, said the wrong thing.

BD

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

bd - Celebrate Woo-Woo is a phrase my friends and I used in high school. A slightly more in-depth explanation was posted here.