Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I need to read faster...

Since I started trying to catch up on blog reading last week, I've maintained 100+ unread posts in my Google Reader (which, by the way, is the bestest feed reader ever...although maybe not great for commenting when you're already a lazy commenter like me). It just doesn't seem like I'll ever get them below the 100+ mark. So, if y'all don't mind too much, stop posting for a couple days until I can actually tell how many unread posts I have without having to add. Math and reading don't mix well, especially when you throw in having to scroll to complete the math portion. Yeah, I'm just kidding, please post away; I'll catch up eventually;>

3 comments:

Johnny said...

Same here.

Too much work.
So little time.

And that doesnt include blogging.

briliantdonkey said...

I know that feeling,,,,soooooo much to read at any given time.

Jonathan said...

I get WAY behind at times... and it's all of my own doing for reading so many damn blogs :)

Google Reader is good - and it means you can catch up wherever you are.