Saturday, December 09, 2006

I don't think that's how they're supposed to work...

It's a good thing I left the party when I did. Apparently, the shots were taking their time working their magic on me. After a decent half-glass of red wine and, um, SEVEN shots, a mix of apple pies (wow...how can they make liquid apple pie like that?) and kamikazes, I still felt totally fine. Well, I feel a little off right now, 20 minutes after walking through my front door, relieving my mother from the couch to return to her bed a couple miles away. I thought the beauty of shots was that they went down smooth but had powerful effects. I guess that's true, but I thought it was supposed to be a quick, powerful effect.

I'm not going to admit how many times the backspace key was used for this post...not that my count would have been accurate anyway;>

1 comment:

Mommy off the Record said...

Did you say SEVEN shots. Wow! I am impressed that you were able to type a coherent post. You go, girlie!