Thursday, November 23, 2006

A time of thanks...

Simply a list of 10 reasons I'm thankful:

1. My boys are healthy, happy, and developing well.
2. I am recovering quickly from my recent cold.
3. NS is a wonderful man to have as part of my life.
4. I have a job that allows me the freedom to go to my boys' daycare to eat Thanksgiving lunch with them one day and attend a show&tell another.
5. My family is supportive and happy for me.
6. I have some great friends, both in real life and in the virtual world.
7. All my boys' birthday and Christmas gifts are crossed off the list.
8. My last post was received much more favorably than I'd thought it would be...must mean I did a decent job of communicating through my writing.
9. NaBloPoMo has given me a lot of good blogs to check out and add to my list of readings.
10. My life has continued to improve in the past year.

No comments: