Sunday, November 05, 2006

This is why blogging lacks on the weekend...

I just don't have sufficient brain-power or attention-span to spare on the weekends. I'm in full mommy-mode and usually taking the time to sit at the computer is taking away from them, so while I do that some weekends, it's not a lot and is rarely ever enough to post anything worthwhile here. Usually when I'm online on Saturday or Sunday, it's because I want to check email or feel compelled to post something that is actually important to me.

Plus, not much excitement goes on during the weekends for the most part...just keeping the apartment from accumulating more messes is enough of a task, and even that doesn't always get accomplished;>

So, this was about the funniest thing I can think of that happened yesterday. M, J, and I went to Trader Joe's for some stuff...damn that place is so much more crowded on the weekend than at lunch-time during the week. They flirted their way into check-out-lady's heart, so she gave them balloons. Talk about adoration, they wore them at Walmart, insisted upon taking them into the restaurant for dinner, and wouldn't even go to sleep without them...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Melissa said...

They're even cute asleep (the kids, I mean, not the balloons)!

I hardly ever post on the weekends for exactly those same reasons. Though I do check email obssessively.

Dr.Jeeeol said...

How cute is that!? Ouch tho- is he sleepin on his face! I do that too ;)

Mombat said...

So sweet! This is the perfect weekend blog!

Kari said...

Adorable pic!

Anonymous said...

Just Thought I'd Say Hi!!!!
I made an extra $2000 a Month Using this site!!