Thursday, November 30, 2006

The stuff I somehow forgot to post about...

With a commitment made to post at least once a day this month, you'd think I'd have posted about anything and everything I could. Well, apparently I did not.

Earlier this month, NS's motorcycle was stolen from right outside our apartment. It happened either on a really rainy Sunday or a very vacant Monday; my bet is placed on the Monday. It's really not all that bad. Once it's gone 21 days without being recovered, the insurance payment will be made. Sure, he'll have to pay off the difference since he owed more than it was worth, but at least he won't have to continue making payments on something he won't be riding very much for the next year or so.

The night before Thanksgiving, NS and I went to see Cirque du Soleil. I think I failed to mention it because there isn't much to say other than Cirque really should be able to stake claim to being the greatest show on Earth.

My boys had daycare/school pictures taken, and they turned out fantastic. There is a positive side to having children that love to pose for pictures. I'm wondering how many more people telling me I should have them modeling it will take for me to give it any serious consideration. I'm sure they'd be great at it, but I'm not sure if it is something I want them involved in. Here are the pictures of the pictures...

This one of M was the worst of them since his smile was captured at the wrong moment:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This was J's sitting pose:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

M's holiday background:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

J's holiday background:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

M's plain background:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

J's plain background:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And saving the best for last, their brotherly love shot:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Is it any wonder why I bought them all??

7 comments:

Cagey said...

Those are some gorgeous boys. Yep, not wondering at all why you purchased them all.

Mommy off the Record said...

Oh. my. goodness. The adorableness of those photos - especially the last one - has left me speechless!

Jonathan said...

Excellent photos!

Also - congratulations on completing NaBloPoMo! (yay us!) lol

Skyqueen said...

My GOD!! They are SO cute!!! WOW great smiles and perfect teeth!! I can say this b/c when I first moved to Vegas I worked at a photo place and MAN you wouldn't believe the way some moms would bring their kids in! Then they'd be pissed at me b/c they didn't look good. Yeah, that job lasted about a month. I used to PRAY for kids like your!!

Glad you bought all of them, why not when they look that nice!!

fringes said...

Too cute! I'm at my desk awwww-ing and giggling at the photos. My co-workers have begun to wonder about me.

Have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

Oh my God! That last picture of M and J made me cry! I can't believe that I am sitting here crying.

Thanks for sharing!

Dr.Jeeeol said...

I met a family whose kids do the commercials for the cruise lines and the money goes straight to their college fund...