Saturday, November 04, 2006

A rather successful psychic...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is a photo of a psychic's place of business, and perhaps the psychic's home. All I could think was that she must be ripping some people off big time (um, I mean...successful), because this is not typical VA style. Not only is the design of the building very FL-ish, we don't really have too many palm trees here...much to my dismay. And although these are my least favorite type of palm, they are one of the more expensive varieties. I can't imagine how these things survive during winter time because this place is closer to the beach, where it gets a bit chillier than the more inland parts of this area.

Because the sight of palm trees makes me all giddy and jump.up.and.down.clapping.like.it's.my.birthday-ish, I rather like to drive past the psychic's place;>

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

I suppose the palms could be made of plastic...

I have never been to see a psychic - I really should, because I think I would enjoy it - I'd love to sit there and give them no hints - and watch them flounder.