Monday, November 27, 2006

I'd like to remove my sinuses, please...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I started feeling a bit icky about 9 days ago, the same day I started the 365 Day Flickr challenge. I had started feeling like I was on the road to recovery Thanksgiving morning. Today, it's like someone is driving a bolt in between my eyes, down into my nose. My nostrils are useless for breathing, and all I want to do is curl up in bed and close my eyes, which is what I'm about to do, but I couldn't forget either of my current daily challenges;>

2 comments:

Jan B said...

You poor thing, you need to get some sudafed into yourself, the real stuff, not the Sudafed PE crap. Then you will feel better. And some hot tea with honey!

Tink said...

Yes Sudafed. Great product.

Sleep is the best thing in the world for a cold - that and chicken soup and hot tea.