Sunday, November 12, 2006

I know this might drive me insane...

I'm sure most of the blogosphere that takes pictures has been introduced to the Flickr 365 challenge, the one where you take a self-portrait every day for a year. A year is a lengthy commitment that I'm not quite sure I'm up for making, but I figure I'd give y'all a chance to tell me what you think. So, click away, up to once per day, to voice your choice for the next week;>


Should I join the Flickr 365 group?
Hell yes!
Absolutely not.
Are you kidding? No one gives a flying frak.
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

7 comments:

Jonathan said...

I voted yes - but that's because I too am insane.

Sarah said...

This is so funny that you did this because...yesterday I noticed that you had flickr shots up on your blog...and I thought to myself...man, I would love it if she signed up for the 365 days on flickr.

and here you are. please do it!

Jessi said...

Oh wow, a whole year 'is' a long time. I'm not sure I could commit to something like that for 'that' long, but good luck if you decide to!

Melissa said...

I can't decide how to vote. I could never do it-- a year's too long for me. I'd get stressed out trying to remember. But it would probably be fun... so I don't know. Sorry, that doesn't help at all.

Dr.Jeeeol said...

A month yes- a year no? Impossible w/ children and hokidays coming up. Guaranteed.

Marit said...

I love 365, and I think it will be neat to look back on once it is over. IT's much easier to do than you think. You get used to having to post a photo.

go for it!

Skyqueen said...

you should totally go for it. Not every photo has to be super nice or creative, just a self portrait. I love it!! It's challenging and makes me use my camera everyday.

DO IT!!