Monday, November 20, 2006

How to handle a boss's request...

As I drove to my boys' pediatrician office to pick up physical forms for daycare, I passed by a small business college. The sign out front read (NOT in small print):

"My boss told me to change the stupid sign. So I did!"

There was nothing else on the sign but these words. That has to be professionalism at its finest.

Now, I must start taking my camera with me at lunch because it is much more jaw-dropping, followed by a little understanding smirk, with the full visual effect;>

*Update*
Took pic on way home...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Fringes said...

I've seen that sign before. It is funny.

BeckyD said...

Kuddos to the person who changed the sign...

Skyqueen said...

AHhhhhhHAAAa!!! Glad you took a picture!! You should bing your camera with you EVERYWHERE!! Now that you're on flickr it's such a good idea and FUN too!!