Tuesday, November 21, 2006

27...

A meme I saw in candyland. Because? I'm a bit bored at the moment.

1. Explain what ended your last relationship.
He's an idiot. More detailed explanations of that statement can be found in the early archives of this blog, and occasional reinforcements of that statement can be found as recently as last week.

2. When was the last time you shaved?
This morning.

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
Waiting at a stoplight on my way to work.

4. Are you any good at math?
Yep, but hate it with a passion.

5. Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
How much I loved my dress;>

6. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Not to my knowledge.

7. Have you had to take a loan out for school?
Not yet.

8. Last thing received in the mail?
Thing? I guess it would be my second pair of jeans from ebay unless the Sensational Beginnings catalog counts.

9. How many different beverages have you had today?
3 - water, perfectly pear white tea, and pomegranate white tea.

10. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines?
Most of the time (unless I know they don't usually check messages before returning calls) because I hate talking on the phone and have called for a reason.

11. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
Color Me Badd...I'm not ashamed; I loved those guys, especially Bryan Abrams.

12. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
I have in the past, but I prefer burying my feet and legs.

13. What's the most painful dental procedure you've ever had?
The fillings never really bothered me. The only other non-routine procedure I've had was removal of tissue between my two front teeth {all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, my two front teeth, my two front teeth...sorry}, and I had drugs for that, so no pain. I think my least favorite part of dental visits is the cleaning with the metal pick that always pokes me in the gums.

14. What is out your back door?
This question could've been worded more appropriately, I think. There may still be boxes out my back door, along with some broken glass from the light out there.

15. Any plans for Friday night?
Nothing special that I know of.

16. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
After I get out of the ocean? When it's dry and salty and tangled? I think not.

17. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
Unfortunately, yes.

18. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Sure have, even volunteered at one for a couple weeks druing high school.

19. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
I was clean when I used it to dry myself, so yes, I do, many times. I have enough "real" laundry as it is.

20. Some things you are excited about?
My boys' 3rd birthday
Christmas
Trip to Whistler in January

21. What is your favorite flavor of Jell-O?
Lime. Can we add some tequila to that?

22. Describe your keychain.
I have a few: the remote-entry for my car, my YMCA pass, and a Purell hand-sanitizer thingie.

23. Where do you keep your change?
In the little outside zippered pocket of my wallet.

24. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
More than just saying my name? Probably been close to 2 years.

25. What kind of winter coat do you own?
I have a tan, below-my-butt coat that has a furryish lining and a hood. I also have a precipitation-resistant one, which is dark and light blue with white stripings and is thicker than the everyday coat previously mentioned. It's the coat I wore for snowboarding the one time I went last year, but I will have another jacket for that before January's trip.

26. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
I think it was alright. High school graduation day isn't a high priority memory for me to keep fresh.

27. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Closed. My children sleep right.on.the.other.side.

3 comments:

Mommy off the Record said...

I have to say that I am impressed that the last time you shaved was this morning. I haven't shaved for several days (unless you count armpits...I do shave those regularly). :)

fringes said...

I too am impressed by the shaving answer. I am such the procrastinator when it comes to that.

Thanks for sharing all the other answers!

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

I have some weird mental association of cleanliness with being un-hairy. If I take a shower, then I shave, which ends up being damn near every day, which is why I'm so looking forward to completing laser hair removal for bikini and underarms and will covet full leg removal until I feel able to afford it.