Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm weak, people...weak, I tell you

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just reading the official site for NaBloPoMo has made me feel as though there is a gun being aimed at me, demanding that I publish a post every day next month.

No skipping days, or even weekends as I've been apt to do often...one post, every day, for all 30 days in November.

People not wanting to commit to posting once a day are encouraged to show support by "de-lurking" and putting a comment each day on a participant's blog.

5 comments:

Skyqueen said...

I'm all for it!! Let's do it!!

Ps...you should join the flickr group 365. It's where you take a self portrait of yourself everyday for a year!! It would be cool with the boys!!

Check it out...
http://www.flickr.com/groups/365days/

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

I've considered doing the 365 self-portraits. That is a huge commitment...a whole year! I may summon the will for that challenge after keeping with this one month of posting, though;>

Love your 365 so far, by the way. I had to check them all out after that orange daisy caught my eye last night.

Jomama said...

I didn't know you were even on Flickr. I have to add you as a contact.

Mommy off the Record said...

I love the idea of this, but I don't think I could do a post every day. That would be hard!

Dr.Jeeeol said...

GA Girl is screwed then. So is Haas- where is my blog reading people?????