Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Boo...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, one of my favorite days of the year is upon us. The boys are dressed up for school, and I for work. J is Nemo (I don't know how anyone couldn't see that coming), and M is Curious George. I...well, I guess I am a nerd queen, which is like a beauty queen in the outfit (pretty dress, tiara, sash with my title), but the title is total nerd, or maybe it's pretentious or judgmental or condescending (depends on how you use it);>

Have no fear, pictures will be shared, although it may take me until later this week.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Is there some kind of unwritten competition in the US to look the most ridiculous/impressive ?

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Well, we do have quite a few actual competitions for these sorts of festivities, but I am not going for any of that.

I just find it really fun to dress up and pretend to be something else, and this particular day of the year, no one thinks you're too eccentric for doing that. And the kids? They get candy out of the deal;>