Monday, September 18, 2006

Ooh! Looky, looky...

My turn to get a new toy!!

Since I've become rather fond of snapping pictures and have encounterd a few occasions recently when I've wished I had a decent camera with me and didn't, I thought it would be a good idea to get a little camera to keep with me all the time.

So, I started by looking at cheap digital cameras (under $75)...but then figured why not buy a better camera than the one I have now and just use my current one as an extra...now, the one I've chosen will probably be the one with me all the time;>

I was a bit of a copycat and bought the same camera that skyqueen bought back in May. Her pics always look so clear and beautiful, and after reading some other people's reviews of that camera as well as a couple others in the same Canon family, it seemed apparent that Canon has a reputation for gorgeous picture quality and that the SD600 model will be perfect for what I want it for.

Now, I am excitedly expecting my new toy and can't wait to see what kind of improvement my pictures will have. I'm especially looking forward to what should be great low-light shots. I am also quite pleased with how much, yet at the same time how little, this whim ended up costing...I got the camera, a spare battery, a 2GB SD memory card, and I bought a case to carry it in for a total of about $335;>

3 comments:

Dr.Jeeeol said...

You so need to ask for the underwater camera case for xmas. trust me on this one.

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

I've already planned to get it as soon as I think I might need it, which will be before Christmas;>

Anonymous said...

Hey,nice blog!!! Won't you check out this website I found where you can
make a little extra on the side... wink wink ;) Visit Our Site