Thursday, September 14, 2006

If I can get it online through ebates, I will...

A couple years ago, I guess, I found out about a website that gives online rebates. It's called ebates. Bascially, ebates has a list of online retailers and as long as you make your purchase from the retailer by clicking the link from ebates, then you get a percentage of your purchase back as a rebate, or an "ebate";> I have my ebates set to go to my paypal account, which is very nice and convenient because I can either use it to buy stuff using paypal or transfer the money to my bank account. My latest ebate was a bit over $90, and I found the coolest little backpacks for M and J. I would probably not have purchased them had I not had the money sitting in paypal because $40 for a toddler's backpack is a little much in my opinion...$20, fine; $40, not likely unless I have an annual income much closer to six figures.

Anyway, I felt compelled to share all that so I could show off my boys and their bags;>

M got a monkey
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

J, of course, got the clownfish
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: