Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Told you I'd steal again today...

Really not too sure why the numbering is off, but I have read three of these, and they all have the same numbering, so I'm leaving it unchanged.

1. Where were you 1 hour ago?

Shooing M and J out the door to go to daycare.

2. Who will be your next kiss?

Either NS at lunchtime or one of my boys.

3. What is the largest amount of money you spent in one store?

I've spent over $1000 on a few different occasions for furniture.

4. Where did you go on your last date?

Last Saturday went to Topeka's steakhouse and then to movies...Talladega Nights (hilarious, jomama).

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?

One of the days before the trip to DC with NS's family to get new sunglasses.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?

I don't ever wear socks if I don't absolutely have to. I wear sandals as much as possible;>

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?

I was a passenger in a car that drove to DC on July 28th. I drive out of my town weekly to other towns in the area, though;>

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?

Yep.

10. What are you wearing right now?

Dark and light turquoise striped shirt with black tank top underneath and black pants.

11. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?

I've never washed my Jeep by hand, and I've had it for well over two and half years, and it's only been through a car wash a handful of times during that time. I'm a bad owner, I know;>

12. Last fast food you ate?

Disappointing breakfast from McDonald's. I was craving an egg and cheese with something on bread and got a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit. It was alright. The hashbrown, which was really the last thing I ate, was downright awful.

13. Where were you Friday night?

Home.

14. Have you bought any clothes in the last week?

From Old Navy.

15. When is the last time you ran?

I don't purposely run, so I have no idea.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?

I'd probably say some part of X-games, but not for very long.

17. What is your favorite class?

I guess one of my favorite classes from high school was Latin because they were tiny classes and the teacher was great.

18. Your dream vacation?

7-night Western Caribbean cruise on Royal Caribbean.

19. Last persons house you were in?

My grandmother's on Monday night.

20. How old are your parents?

My mom is 46.

21. Are you in love?

I would say yes.

22. Do you miss anyone?

Yes.

23. Last play you saw?

Probably some version of 'A Christmas Carol', but I'm not sure when. If not that, then it would have been something performed in high school.

24. What are your plans for tonight?

Go home after work, make dinner, eat, get boys in bed, then chill;>

25. Who is the last person you sent a message to on myspace?

I don't spend time on myspace.

26. Ever go to camp?

Never overnight.

27. Were/are you an honor roll student in school?

Almost always.

28. What do you want to know about the future?

Will I get married again?
Will my boys be good men?
Will I have a successful business?

29. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?

Nah, just scented lotion.

30. Are you hungry?

No.

31. Where is your best friend located?

Georgia.

32. Who is your best friend?

GA Girl.

33. Do you have a tan?

No.

34. How old do you want to be when you have kids?

I wanted to have my first child before 25...done.
Don't want more children after 30...pretty sure that's done now, too;>

35. Do you collect anything?

I don't think so.

36. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?

Very early August 2000 for an expired tag. Had gotten married in June and moved in July...didn't want to make too many trips to DMV, so I hadn't gone yet. No ticket, though.

37. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?

Yes.

38. How do you like your drinks?

Cold.

39. Do you like hot sauce?

Sure.

40. Last time you took a shower?

This morning, a few hours ago.

41. Do you need to do laundry?

I always need to do laundry.

42. What is your heritage?

Eurpoean. English and maybe something else, but I don't know what.

43. Are you someones best friend?

I think so.

49. Are you rich?

No, and I don't think I want to be, monetarily-speaking. I just want to have enough to be comfortable and buy things for my children and myself when I want.