Monday, August 21, 2006

Now that's sweet...

Last night I was treated to a wonderful present, especially considering I'm pregnant and desserts are a daily craving and indulgence for me now;> NS came over bearing not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 different slices of cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. I can't even describe the smile that crossed my face when I saw the bag and then as I looked at each container with him telling me which was which...

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE-DOUGH CHEESECAKE
Creamy Cheesecake Loaded with our Chocolate Chip Cookie-Dough and Topped with Walnuts

DULCE DE LECHE CARAMEL CHEESECAKE
Caramel Cheesecake Topped with Caramel Mousse on a Vanilla Crust

GODIVA® CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
Layers of Flourless Godiva Chocolate Cake, Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake and Chocolate Mousse

ORIGINAL
The one that started it all! Our Famous Creamy Cheesecake with a Graham Cracker Crust and Sour Cream Topping

I am set for the rest of the week!! I had the Dulce de Leche Caramel today...mmmm;p

5 comments:

Skyqueen said...

Duluce De Leche is the BEST! I get it EVERYTIME!!

Mmmmm yummyness! Enjoy!

Dr.Jeeeol said...

Now that's good eating.
So you think this NS guy will be long term....maybe marriage material...?

general said...

NS is definitly getting lots of brownie points for that one!

I am liking him more each time I read your blog.

He just may be a keeper.

Cheesecake...yum...

Jomama said...

Haha! All I thought when I read this was, "Let the blogging about food begin."

That was so sweet of NS. He's definitely got his head screwed on right. Leo was always trying to get me to eat healthier when I was pregnant. Ass.

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

skyqueen - I'm a chocoholic, so the Godiva is being saved as my "best for last";>

dr. jeeeol - I think he could be long-term, even marriage, material. I do know that he is thinking about me and the boys being in his future as well as new baby.

general - I think more and more that I need to keep him around;>

jomama - There was a post on the WebMD pregnancy message boards today about some woman's husband trying to get her to eat healthier and exercise more, and she took a poll about the rest of us...I was happy to respond that he doesn't criticize a single one of my cravings and actually helps me indulge them, hence the cheesecake;>