Thursday, July 13, 2006

So far, so good...

This pregnancy seems to be progressing well. I am pretty fortunate because once all the yucky first trimester symptoms start disappearing for me, I begin to feel baby movement rather quickly while most women have to wait to start feeling movements and go through an "I don't feel pregnant" stage. I felt movements rather early with M and J, and I'm glad they've started early this time, too, because it's really reassuring and makes it seem like everything is going well.

Only one and half more weeks until I have my next appointment. I'm still feeling a little gypped, but I'm still happy that NS will get to be there with me. He's being so great...the way I thought IFKAMH should have been when I was pregnant with the boys. He kisses and caresses and cuddles my belly, which is so incredibly sweet and comforting. For some reason, I usually felt like IFKAMH resented my being pregnant; you know what they say, fatherhood brings out the best in some guys and the worst in others...glad I've gotten one of the former ones now;>

7 comments:

GA girl said...

Well, part of that was because the ass was a baby himself, and so got jealous of the other real babies.

Johnny said...

more babies?

Two more??!

I hope so! That would be hawt!

muhaha

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

ga girl-unfortunately that is probably very true

And, johnny, I'm sort of hoping it's not two more because then I'll be forced to actually drive a minivan;>

Skyqueen said...

Glad to hear that everything is alive and kickin, so to speak. I can't imagine what a feeling that must be!

Dr.Jeeeol said...

What kind of hooptie are you driving now adays?

Kim said...

I'm willing to bet you are futher along than you think...just from knowing and seeing your picture, you look futher along that 2 +/- months, ESPECIALLY if you are "feeling" movement already!

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

skyqueen - baby movements are the one thing I missed most about being pregnant;>

dr. jeeeol - I am currently driving a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee, only hooptie-fied by the dents in the back from that accident I had in April that I didn't quite realize the damage of until NS pointed it out;>

kim - I've abadoned the notion that I may have had a period in April...I consider myself to probably be about 3.5 months now;>