Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Precisely why my life mantra is "everything happens for a reason"...

Last night NS came over to talk about our situation. After talking with people (a lot of people apparently, including his parents) and giving the idea some thought, he has decided that he feels this is a good thing and wants to be here for me and the baby.

Needless to say, I was very happy to hear this. Afterall, who wants to go through pregnancy and raising children alone if they don't have to?

But, my "everything happens for a reason" thing comes from the fact that he will be coming with me to my dr. appointment on the 24th...and he seemed genuinely happy when I invited him. He didn't hesitate when I said he could come to respond with: "Ok. I will." then making sure what the date was so that he could arrange it at work. So, now we will get to hear and see the baby for the first time together, which is always ideal. Guess that's why nothing happened at the appointment on Monday;>

13 comments:

Dr.Jeeeol said...

Hmmmm. Good sign.
Cant wait to hear what the doc says.

Skyqueen said...

Oh! That is SUCH good nesw. I'm so happy for you! What a huge relief to know that he is on board and ready to be there! AWSOME

and YES, everything does happen for a reason!

Jomama said...

OMG! I just read the last three posts and I think I may cry. I can't imagine what you're going through right now, but I can't help but feel emotional and happy for you. I'm very happy that NS wants to be there for you too. He better!

I just found out yesterday that my best friend is pregnant with her first. I'm just so HAPPY for you guys!

Kim said...

Very cool! Have you told mom and step-dad yet?

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Thanks to you all for being so happy for me;>

kim: I told my mom after my appointment on Monday. She took it alright and has gotten more excited about it every day since. She was a bit worried on Tuesday before NS had told me his latest thoughts on it all. Now that she knows he's going to be there and is feeling better about it all, she's getting pretty excited...just trying to will it to be a girl;> I don't think she's told my stepdad; I know when I talked to her on Monday, she wasn't ready to tell him.

Skyqueen said...

ohhhhh! Are you gonna change your blog to 2 boys and 1 HOPEFUL girl for me!!

That would be great! Again VERY happy for you!

You MUST update EVERYDAY so we know how it's going! j/k but it would be cool!

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

That name's a bit long, skyqueen, but it is now "2 boys & a ?";>

Dr.Jeeeol said...

Good choice of name for the blog!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I have been following since right before your move to Virginia.

you are very brave and i have much respect for that.

please, would you post more pictures?! Especially of you and NS?

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

I promise, sarah, that I will try my hardest to get some pictures of NS. His family will be here the end of the month, so as long as they don't hate me, then they should be willing to snap some photos of us;> Thanks for commenting!!

general said...

I have been following your blog for a while too.

I just don't comment often.

But, I am so happy for you!

Let us know what the doc says!

We will keep our fingers crossed for a girl! :)

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Thanks, general, and thanks also for the wonderful comment about my swimsuit picture;>

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»