Sunday, July 09, 2006

Now I feel bad...

Apparently NS decided not to see the movie with his friends last night afterall. I guess I wasn't very persuasive in making it seem okay, even though it really would have been okay with me. I am not the kind of person to be hurt by someone seeing a movie without me...provided they don't decline to see it with me as well when they know I wanted to see it. Since he was more than willing to see it again with me, I was actually more than fine with his going last night, but I guess I sounded pretty hurt last night when he talked to me, so he didn't go. I feel really bad about it now because I know that I was just tired and cranky and really had no idea how whatever I was saying was sounding...if that makes sense.

Anyway, we did go to see the movie today, and I loved it, of course...definitely got me eagerly anticipating the next one;>

Hope everyone out there had a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Dr.Jeeeol said...

Good movie- looong though!

Dr.Jeeeol said...

Do you have kid names that you are leaning towards? Is there a chance of 2 sets of twins?

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

I have a girl name that I am in love with, but I haven't mentioned it to NS yet. Firgured I'd wait until we have an idea of what we're going to have. I'm clueless with boy names, so hopefully he'll have some ideas that I don't hate if we need one.

I believe my boys are fraternal, and if they are, my chance of having twins again is about 20%, so the chances are still greater that it is just one, which I think is the case, and I'm looking forward to;>

Skyqueen said...

Don't feel bad about over reacting. I do it all the time to Frank and then I say, "oh man I'm just freaking out for no reason". He's come to know this though. It can be hard when you're still in a newer relationship. I'm sure it will blow over.

At least you guys can SEE a movie! No theaters here in Big Pine Key, we have to go to Key West and the theater is the size of our TV so what's the point.

Anyway, have you seen that episode of Sex and the City where that friend of Charlote steals her baby name. That's the funniest EVER! I think the name was Shayla. If you havn't seen it you MUST! it's so funny and would make you laugh.

I hope it's a girl!!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»