Saturday, July 29, 2006

Mission accomplished...

I'll post more about dinner some other time, but I did manage to get a picture taken of me and NS after dinner. There were others taken yesterday, but those were with other people's cameras, so I'll have to wait to see them. Apparently this picture-taking issue with NS is a hard thing for more than just me...it seems there are very few pictures of him actually facing the camera, so I don't feel so bad now about not having been able to get one when his family hasn't been very successful, either;>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you Woo-Woo!!!! Finally I get to see the Navy sweetie. And he does look like a sweeeetie indeed. You guys look so so happy and you look really beautiful. I don't even know you and I am so happy for you, NS, M and J.

Dr.Jeeeol said...

He does look like a nice guy :)

Skyqueen said...

He is a cutie!! Bet the baby will be too!!

The Big Cheese said...

I'd do him.

The Big Cheese said...

You know you are pretty. I would have given you a baby.