Thursday, July 20, 2006

It's closer now...

I am officially closer to being 30 than 20 since my 26th birthday was 30 minutes ago;>

It's been a pretty good day so far. NS was the first to wish me happy birthday with a text message at ten minutes before 7 this morning. I got to work and my officemate had bought me two carnations (pink and yellow, which happen to match the colors of the daisies tattoed on my chest;>) and a balloon. Ladies I work with treated me to lunch at a really quaint bed and breakfast place...very yummy lunch with an even yummier dessert. Got a call from NS to wish me happy birthday as we left the B&B. Then, I got my happy birthday song message from GA Girl and finally got to call her back a couple hours later to get more well wishes;>

Tonight is dinner with mom, stepdad, NS, M, and J at a Japanese steakhouse...mmmmmm;> That's kind of funny because that is the same birthday dinner I had when I was pregnant with the boys 3 years ago.

NS is taking me out Saturday per my request since my mom called dibs on tonight before he asked what night I wanted to go out to celebrate;>

Guess that's about it for now.

6 comments:

Eunice said...

Happy Birthday! Hope that you have a fabulous time at dinner.

The Big Cheese said...

Happy Bday. I am on the cusp of 30 damn self.

Dr.Jeeeol said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
All the good stuff happens at 30 from what I hear (& I am a lot closer to it than you are....a semester away....)

Kim said...

Have a great day!

Skyqueen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sounds like it went great at work. You mist work w/ some noce people.

Glad that you will have a yummy dinner!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Ferrari homes Falken light truck tires buy tadalafil 90 online order best deal tadalafil buy tadalafil wellbutrin erection Running on statins spy wear block pop up ad sexy nude women body builder 40 celexa mg Bondage wheelchair tadalafil Data sheet on nexium http://www.beverly-hills-black-plastic-surgery.info/Orangecountybreastliftsurgery.html