Thursday, June 29, 2006

Navy is causing me a considerable amount of frustration...

They have kept my NS at work for 3 days straight and he will be on duty all day and night tomorrow, too. I haven't seen him since Sunday night because he fell asleep after working out on Monday night and has been at work ever since. Now, I can't see him until Saturday, sometime after I get back from my stepdad's sister's Independence Day celebration. So right now, even though I love what the military does for our country, the Navy sucks;> Sorry for the selfish rant, but it's about the only thing consuming my thoughts right now.

3 comments:

Dr.Jeeeol said...

You will see him soon. No worries. Absence makes the heart grow fonder (when I was younger I thought it was 'abstinence' instead of absence!). Folks probably secretly drilled that into my head.
My poor man is in class till 10pm after a full day of being at work :( but guys in school are so dang hot......esp when he comes home with his bookbag still on his shoulder- purrrrrrrr.

And yeah to you for getting rid of that damn word verification.

Kim said...

It'll get better sister! Hang in there! Maybe you could get grandma and grandpa to watch the kids next time he is home...grrrr!

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»