Wednesday, May 17, 2006

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again...

Remember that disappointing circus trip a couple months ago? Well, I'm going to give it another shot, but this time, it'll be the Clyde Beatty circus, which is advertised on the tickets to be the world's largest 3-ring circus...and the ticket says they have lions and tigers in addition to elephants;>

And speaking of circuses...Cirque du Soleil is coming here in November!! I've already bought two tickets because the best available seats even this far in advance are not on the floor or even the level above the floor. I figured waiting might not be the best idea if I'm hoping not to sit in the balcony.

1 comment:

Glass Slipper said...

Delirium is great. My Bf and I saw it in Orlando and loved it. The stage runs length wise, so any seat in the middle is good no matter what level you are on. Also it is a very tall set so sitting up a little isn't bad either. Hope you enjoy it!