Monday, May 29, 2006

Deja Vu...

Rewind time to about two and a half years ago, and make these boys naked, and this is a scene from my uterus...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I took the boys to Busch Gardens on Saturday afternoon to play at the Land of Dragons...because anyone that's been there knows it is the most awesome playground ever;> They had a good time, mostly playing on the slide. Up and down, over and over and over and over again...they did this for most of the time we were there, I'd say it was probably an hour of just sliding.

J's turn
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

M's turn
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was really proud of them because I refused to drag the stroller through the parking lot and on the tram and then try to find a secure place to store it while we played, which means they walked the entire way, and the Land of Dragons is not by any means close to the front of the park. I could have paid $15 to rent a double stroller, but seeing as we were only there for a few hours and we went because it was supposed to be a cheap activity (I have a pass and they are free), I opted not to spend that money. So, I was highly impressed by their ability to stay with me and not wander, even holding my hands most of the time I asked them to;>

So, before we left, we hit up an ice-cream shop for a waffle cone with a vanilla/chocolate soft-serve swirl.

M decided to put a dab on his nose to be cute...I'd say it worked;>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

J just took huge spoonfuls at a time to enjoy at his leisure;>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 comments:

Johnny said...

cute!

does that mean you get to date two men?

muhaha

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Well, I guess I could technically be dating three...two little ones and one big one. I'm a very lucky girl;>

Dr.Jeeeol said...

Man! How do you do it? I can't imagine going to a park with TWO kids by myself w/ no stroller. Woo wee that has to be hard. Awesome pics!

Dr.Jeeeol said...

PS- the flaskback of the uterus pic had me rollin!

GA girl said...

That pic was FUNNY, but I will have to say, it probably would not have crossed my mind if you did not say it first. It reminded me of that pic we have with you, me, Tanya, Missa ,and Alisha from Honey I Shrunk the Kids from Disney that summer between junior and senior year. Very cool.

Skyqueen said...

I LOVE it when you post about the boys. MAN are they cute. Good for them for being so grown up to walk w/ you!

The flashback made me laugh. I bet your belly felt that big huh? I don't know how you did it girl! They are so cute though. Did I already say that? oh yeah and they're really cute!!

PS. I still love the Land of Dragons! Shhhhhhh

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

You know what, skyqueen...I'm going to go take a picture of a picture from the day I went in to have the boys, so you can see that my belly really was that big;>