Thursday, April 13, 2006

Oh my gosh...they're growing up so fast;>

My boys are getting so independent.

* They say "nose" when they want a tissue for their nose, and they wipe it themselves.
* They can put on and take off their new sandals.
* They put stuff in the trash can...usually it is actually trash;>
* They pick out clothes to wear and try to dress themselves...they're getting better at that, too;>
* They put dirty clothes in the hamper when I ask...a lesson I'm happy they learned since their father never did;>
* They hold my hand when we need to cross a street or a parking lot.
* They often help clean up their markers and coloring books when I ask and start the process.

Even though they don't always listen to me when I need them to, they are really great little boys and are a lot of fun to hang out with. Good to feel so blessed...must remember this feeling next time they refuse to take a nap or at least sit quietly in their beds for a couple hours without destroying their room;>

2 comments:

Skyqueen said...

I would say I know what you mean, but I don't have kids. I do however know how it is to have time go by fast w/ people you love. I try really hard to enjoy all of it and not sweat the small stuff.

Glad you're enjoying your kids!

PS. Thanks for the props in the new masthead!

Eunice said...

You know that they are turning out so well because they have a loving mother that shows them the right way to be. We need more parents like you.