Friday, March 17, 2006

Family...

IFKAMH's grandmother is dying from cancer. She has cancer in her bones, and liver, and pancreas. It is unlikely that she will live another six months. IFKAMH's mother was pestering me about taking pictures of the boys to send to her before it was too late. As we all know, I haven't located my camera since the move. So, last weekend, I bought a disposable camera, and spent a few days taking pictures of the boys. Some of them were pretty darn cute. Most others were alright, but I could have sworn they had some big grins on when I shot that, especially since I tried four times to get smiles. And finally, I got someone else to take the picture so that I would be in it. That is always one of the big complaints from her when I send pics, that I'm never in any of them. So, here is the family photo, including Big Dog;>

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 comments:

Skyqueen said...

Nice photos, it was nice of you to do that for her. You know it meant the world to her!

You guys look great, the boys are literally a handful!

Danielle said...

awwwwww! I lvoe the pics! the boys are adorable and you look much different than your profile pic!! the doggie is so cute 2!!!

Jomama said...

Your boys are so cute! I love the one where they are laying on the porch(is that chapstick in one of their hands?).

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

That is definitely chapstick in one of their hands, J's actually. That night was the night NS took me, the boys, and one of his friends to dinner, and both boys had some lip moisturizer with them;>