Thursday, February 09, 2006

Quickie...

Just posting to say I will not be posting for a few days, I'm sure. Mom, boys, and I are moving tomorrow, and we'll probably take at least a few days to settle into the apartment. I did post tomorrow and Monday's shoe pics for The Foot Fetish since I wasn't sure I'd be able to put them up on the regular schedule. I've been trying to get ready for the move while watching the boys because J has been feverish for a few days, and I found out this morning that he has an infection in his left ear. So, we've got some medicine for him now, and hopefully, he'll be able to sleep tonight 'cause moving will be much easier without twin toddlers running about;>

4 comments:

Danielle said...

good luck with moving!!!!!

Danielle said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!

~~~ D ~~~

Kim said...

wow. your boys sure do get sick alot.

The Big Cheese said...

I have quick question...Do you do the foot site for you or for guys?